Deep in the backwoods of southern New Jersey, you will find a festival that brings together all the elements you are looking for in a Transformational Gathering mixed with all the sacred soundscapes you can rage to. F.A.R.M Music and Arts Festival is "a community gathering celebrating creative culture and conscious living" that stands for the Future of Artistic and Revolutionary Minds. The event is designed to uplift people's senses with creative thinking, sustainable living, musicians that feel it, artists who express it, and teachers who explain it. It is one of the northeast's hidden gems that once you go, you'll always want to come back.
If you're not already convinced, Here's 10 reasons you don't want to sleep on this one, fam.
1) F.A.R.M. Fest has a unique atmosphere in the pine barrens of NJ.
2) You can enjoy your own beach in the boonies with a pond on the festival grounds.
3) The stage designs are creatively crafted and feature top-notch production, lighting, and a Funktion One Sound System.
Last year's main stage with Envision Festival style bamboo sculptures
Notice the attention to detail on last year's Spotlight Stage.
4) The event is just far enough from major cities to be secluded in nature, yet just close enough to make the trip in a day.
Only an hour drive from Philly...
And two hours from Manhattan.
5) Fire performer's galore.
6) The lineup is comprised of carefully selected artists from all realms of sacred soundscapes and electronic producers.
You can relax and bliss out to Emancipator, while you can also have #NoChill to the epic-ness Savoy. There will be funky jam bands like CIA and Spiritual Rez, to funky bass music like Vibe Street, Manic Focus, and The Floozies. You can dive deep into "weird" bass/trap producers like SOOHAN, Bleep Bloop, Yheti, all the way to dirty dubstep artists such as Liquid Stranger and The Widdler. Needless to say there's lots of variety!
7) The amount of live painters is insane and beautiful.
8) The lit up trees, art installations, and stages in the woods are reminiscent of a miniature Sherwood Forest, but more intimate.
9) The event provides ample opportunity to learn, heal and grow. You will find a tea lounge, healing space, workshops, yoga... all the things you need to #GrowTogether.
10) You will really feel like you are part of the #farmily.
Check out FervorZeal's lineup playlist for F.A.R.M. Fest 2016: